Fuutarou brings Ichika over to the park and have their own fireworks show with handheld fireworks. Nino then thanks Fuutarou for his help as she begins scolding Ichika. The others follow suit, partly blaming themselves for missing the fireworks display. They then remind themselves of the Gotoubun Principle, told by their mother, that if one of them were to screw up, the five of them would then overcome it together.
- Gotoubun Principles is first described.
- Fuutarou is able to sleep while sitting straight with his eyes wide open.[page 1]
- Ichika's director is confident about the audition's result.[page 2]
- Ichika's director notes that Fuutarou is the one who draws out Ichika's potential.[page 2]
- Ichika's director is interested in Fuutarou.[page 2]
- Fuutarou and the Nakano Quintuplets plan to hold their own fireworks festival in a nearby park.[page 3][page 4]
- Yotsuba calls Ichika as "Ichika."[page 4]
- Nino calls Fuutarou as "you."[page 4]
- Earlier, Itsuki is left alone and is on the verge of tears. This is a hint of her crybaby traits.[page 5]
- Itsuki's poor sense of direction is first mentioned.[page 8]
- The Nakano Quintuplets have their own hand gesture: they make a pinky promise but with all five of them interlocked together.[page 9]
- The "Gotoubun Principles" is first mentioned: the Nakano Quintuplets are supposed to share every emotions (joy, sadness, anger, love) with each other and split it in five equal parts.[page 10][page 11]
- Nino's phone is shown, she has a rabbit styled phone case.
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "And now i've taken a personal interest in you as well" - Director[page 2]
- "If one of you makes a mistake, then overcome it together. If one of you is happy, share it with the others. Joy, sorrow, anger, love...are shared among the five of us...in five equal parts!" - Rena Nakano [page 10]
- Ichika is the first Nakano Quintuplet to give a lap pillow to Fuutarou.
- Miku and Ichika pick the same fireworks stick, this is most likely a subtle hint for their shared interest in the same guy.
- This is the first time Nino showing her gratitude to Fuutarou.
- Negi's Shoe Panel :
- page 3: arrival
- Nakano Quintuplets' Formation :
- page 12-13 : Ichika - Miku - Nino - Yosuba - Itsuki