| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Color Spread: Nakano Quintuplets saying "Arigatou"
- Color Page: Best chapter voting results.
- Title Page: same as color spread.
There are 40 pages total because Chapter 100 is featured as a "lead chapter": 14 pages of the anime voice actress' photo album and commentary, 5 pages of Nakano Quintuplets illustrations, and 1 page of best chapter voting result.
Best chapter according to Japanese fans' vote:
- Chapter 67: Scrambled Eggs ⑦
- Chapter 37: Labor Thanksgiving Tour ②
- Chapter 84: Sisters' War - Seventh Battle
- Chapter 59: If the Last Exam Was Nino's
- Chapter 60: Commence Assault
- Chapter 21: The Magic Spell
- Chapter 50: The Seven Goodbyes ⑫
- Takebayashi goes to the School Festival to visit Fuutarou
- Tsubaki is a member of the Broadcasting Club.[page 7]
- Eba, who have graduated by now, visits the School Festival in hope of meeting Yotsuba.[page 7]
- Takebayashi comes to the festival to visit Fuutarou.[page 8]
- Nino considers Itsuki to be a potential for Fuutarou's love interest.[page 9]
- Takebayashi recognizes Fuutarou straight away, however, Fuutarou has a difficulty recognizing her.[page 11]
- Tsubaki calls Miku as Miku-chan.[page 12]
- Takebayashi and Sanada used to tutor Fuutarou.[page 17]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Itsuki Nakano
- Nino Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Miku Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Takebayashi recognizes the sisters as quintuplets despite only meeting the 2 of them. Most likely, Fuutarou told her about them.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 26: arrival