User right request (also known as "request for user right", abbreviated "RFU") is a process for a user to gain extra right on the wiki. This page documents the guideline for user rights request for the 5Toubun no Hanayome Wiki.
The requirements for becoming an Administrator, or Moderators, are not entirely explicit and fixed. Though candidates are more likely to be accepted based on the following criteria:
- Has contributed to the Wiki for a reasonable amount of time.
- Has good amount of quality edits.
- Assists others with questions or has participated in the comments or forums.
- Provides reasonable arguments for discussions.
- Is vigilant in stopping vandalism and keeping false information or speculation off the articles.
- Has shown proficiency with their right, either from another wiki or from the current rights in the local wiki.
There has been no specific method yet for users to request for user rights. Instead, candidates can leave a message on a bureaucrats's message wall. The message is expected to contain the following information.
- Reason of need in user rights.
- Best contributions, or field of contributions, in the nominees' opinion themselves.
- Past experiences.
The community will be informed of this RFU, and each member will review and possibly give their opinion regarding the candidte. After the community has reviewed a candidate's request, an active bureaucrat will post a response below the request with their decision whether the nominee is promoted or not.
If confirmed, the candidate will automatically be elevated, and an announcement will be highlighted soon after. If not confirmed, the candidate is recommended to try again after reading and following the instructions listed in the admin's response.